All over North Carolina, the most well built homes and commercial buildings have been routinely subjected to battles against storms and hurricanes. When storm damage of any kind has affected your home or place of business, you can rely on the storm damage restoration and disaster response units of Restoration Now to act quickly and do whatever it takes to restore your property back to its original condition. We specialize in all types of storm damage restoration including repairs or complete replacement of roofing, siding, gutters, windows, doors, masonry, carpentry, painting, fencing, decks, etc.
Emergency Storm Damage Assistance
Whether damage to the exterior or interior of your home or building resulted from wind, driving rain, rising water, lightning, ice, hail, heavy snow, or a fallen tree, our emergency response team will mobilize immediately. If you are experiencing an emergency related to storm, wind, or water damage in Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Apex, or anywhere in the Wake, Johnston, Chatham, Lee, Harnett, Orange, or Durham County vicinities, we will arrive in minutes to mitigate the situation. During an emergency, our team will arrive promptly, assess the situation, provide you with a clear remediation plan, then swiftly proceed with critical, time sensitive measures necessary to prevent further damage to your home or building. We then provide accurate, highly detailed repair estimates for any storm damage restoration or reconstruction project.
Our Emergency Services for Storm Damage Include:
- Tarping and securing damaged roofs or exterior walls.
- Emergency water removal from house or commercial building, utilizing powerful water extraction equipment.
- Flood water removal. Pumping and extraction from basements, crawl spaces, and other areas of the home or building.
- Essential positioning of industrial strength drying equipment, including commercial grade dehumidifiers and high velocity drying fans to expedite the water removal and drying process.
- Safeguarding of furniture, personal belongings, and building contents located in affected areas. All damaged or at risk items will be treated with the utmost care and respect as we proceed with the recovery process. Any necessary drying, moving, cleaning, packing, inventorying, storing, etc. will be professionally handled as needed.
- Emergency tree removal.
- Board up of window, door, or other openings.
- Cleanup and debris removal from the entire area as needed.
We can direct bill your insurance company and handle the entire claims process for you.