When water damage emergencies occur, the resulting damage to your Raleigh home or place of business can be disastrous. It is critical that measures are promptly executed to begin repairing the situation in order to reduce the severity of damage. Whether you have a small stain on your ceiling that needs repair, or several feet of flooding throughout your home, Restoration Now is ready and able to handle all your Raleigh water damage restoration needs. If there is an insurance claim involved, we will work with you and your insurance company to ensure you receive maximum policy benefits as well as an unparalleled, professional flood and water damage restoration experience. Call Restoration Now at (919) 528-2001 or fill out our online contact form for a free estimate and consultation.
The restoration technicians at Restoration Now are available 24 hours a day, every day of the year to handle all aspects of flood damage including emergency water removal and structural drying throughout Central and Eastern North Carolina including Raleigh, Durham, Chapel Hill, Cary and Wake Forest & Youngsville. We understand how emotionally stressful and overwhelming it can be if you are experiencing water damage to your property. You can count on us to deliver instant relief no matter what you may be faced with. We have a vast amount of experience related to all types of flood and water damage incidents and our well-trained personnel will be there for you every step of the way.
EMERGENCY WATER REMOVAL AND DRYING PROCESS
A live operator will answer your call and immediately dispatch an emergency response team to your home or place of business. Upon arrival to the scene, we will assess the situation and immediately begin the water removal and drying process. We will work conscientiously without stopping or overlooking even the smallest detail. We will not leave until everything that needs to be done to insure complete water damage restoration is properly addressed. When we are through, you will have peace of mind knowing that your home or place of business has been rescued, restored and safeguarded by qualified professionals who care.
EMERGENCY SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Identifying the source of the water leak. Our trained technicians will locate and stop the leak and if necessary, plumbers are available for emergency repairs.
- Locating all areas of water intrusion. Utilizing advanced, ultra sensitive electronic instruments, professionally trained technicians from Restoration Now will perform an extensive and thorough search for any areas where moisture may be hidden or trapped.
- Water removal and extraction. We employ powerful water extraction machines to remove any standing water from flooring and areas such as wall cavities and above ceilings. We use commercial grade pumping and extraction equipment to remove water from severely flooded areas such as basements and crawl spaces.
- Structural drying. Restoration Now utilizes state of the art drying equipment such as high velocity air movers and industrial grade dehumidifiers, in combination with advanced peripherals to establish an extremely powerful and effective moisture removal system. Interior humidity and structural moisture levels are calculated and quickly reversed back to normal.
- Progress monitoring and documentation. As part of our detailed monitoring system, we return regularly to calculate moisture and humidity levels to insure optimum drying results are achieved. Upon completion, we provide you with accurate documentation detailing the technical steps that were taken to certify that your home or building has been successfully and properly dried and restored. We stand behind every Raleigh water damage restoration project and are proudly willing to certify on your behalf that your property has been fully restored without defect to its original condition.
- Complete replacement of building components. The severity of some water damage can cause building materials to become saturated to a level that requires removal and replacement such as insulation, drywall, carpet padding, ceiling tiles, etc. If this need exists, our Raleigh water damage restoration technicians are well versed in all areas of building design and construction thus enabling them to proceed skillfully with any undertaking necessary during the drying process.
- Personal property and contents of building. We understand how important your personal belongings are to you and we treat them as if they were our own. As part of our emergency water removal and damage restoration service, all items that sustain water damage will be dried and restored by our trained content restoration technicians. Not only is your home or building in good hands, but everything you own is part of our responsibility.
If your home or property has incurred flood damage or any other type of Raleigh water damage, contact our water damage restoration experts to return it to its original splendor and handle all insurance claims for you.